Which trainings can you follow ?
- 3 trainings at work : Housekeeping, Ktichen help, and Office clerk
- 1 skills training : Home care
What does Idée 53 expect from its candidates ?
- They have the desire to exercise the chosen profession.
- They show the willingness and are able to follow a full-time training.
What are the conditions for admission?
To be admitted to follow the training by working Workshops :
- You have to be a jobseeker, registered with Actiris
- Your age will be 18 or more
- You do not hold the Certificate of Secondary Education of 2nd degree or you are unable to find work due to lack of qualification
Idée 53 does not impose an age limit.
There are other specific requirements for the skill training Home caring.
Practical information ?
Trainings are given in French
They have place on Mondays till Fridays from 8:30 am till 17 pm.
There are no classes during the holidays.
The courses are free thanks to the support of the European Social Fund and the Brussels authorities.
Students are recognized by Bruxelles Formation and receive € 1 per hour of training.